I told you the other day that we had a slight increase in the number of refugees entering the US in the month of May. The number is still way below what the refugee contractors*** need to assure that their federally funded budgets are flush with your involuntary contributions via Washington.
Today I checked Wrapsnet (FY18 data) for the Muslim refugee numbers and learned this:
The percentage of Muslims entering as refugees is way down compared to Bush and Obama years. It now stands at 15% when it was approaching 50% under Barack Hussein Obama.
(Total admissions so far 14,321 and 2,184 are listed as Muslims of some sect or another.)
…much to my surprise I see that Burmese Muslims (Rohingya) top the list!
The top five:
….when you include Afghan Special Immigrant Visa holders and their families (they are treated as if they are refugees and resettled by the contractors), Afghanistan goes off the chart!
We admitted 484 refugees from Afghanistan along with 8,490 Special Immigrant Visa holders/families in the last 8 months! Tick! Tock!
*** These are the nine federal contractors whose budgets are being blown to smithereens by the Trump slowdown in refugee arrivals because they receive their payments on a per head basis. We hear that at least one will not survive the year.
The number in parenthesis is the percentage of their income paid by you (the taxpayer) to place the refugees and get them signed up for their services (aka welfare)! From most recent accounting, here.
If you are wondering, I post this list every chance I get because we have new readers daily and because I want all of you to know that for reform to be possible these nine fake non-profits have to go.
- Church World Service (CWS) (71%)
- Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC) (secular)(93%)
- Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM) (99.5%)
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS) (57%)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) (secular) (66.5%)
- US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) (secular) (98%)
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS) (97%)
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) (97%)
- World Relief Corporation (WR) (72.8%)